Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hello Everyone!
For those of you who are visiting this page, WELCOME!  The purpose of me creating this page is to fulfill my missionary purpose, to help others to "Come Unto Christ".  I have a very honorable and sacred role, and I ask for support from all to help me in this endeavor to bring others to the true knowledge of our Savior and Redeemer.


I will be posting topics (that are open for discussion) of things that I have studied, seen, or heard of that has brought me closer to the Him.  I encourage all to participate and give feedback on things that you see and read here in the future.  As well, I am more than happy to answer any questions that you may have about Jesus Christ, the Church, missionary work, etc. 


I am still very new to all this blogging business, so hopefully during this experience, I can not only help you all with your personal relationship with our Lord and Savior, but I can get better at being a professional blogger!
Thank you all for your support and curiosity in visiting this page.
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment